- These terms & conditions shall be governed exclusively by English Law and both parties (purchaser & Troy Innovations Ltd, t/a UK Contemporary Furniture ) agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the English Court.
- For the purpose of these terms, Troy Innovations Ltd, t/a UK Contemporary Furniture shall be referred to as UKCF.
- To order through this site you must be at least 18 years of age.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- UKCF cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information contained within its site pages. Details provided on the site are for information purposes only.
The process required, creating the contract between you (customer) and us/we UKCF are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm button at the end of the checkout process.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from UKCF. When your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
- We aim to answer emails within 12 hrs.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
Please note: All orders for products or services will be acknowledged but confirmation of the price shall at all times be when the order is accepted by the Vendor (upon sending despatch notification) and such orders shall be shipped at the prices shown on the order acceptance which shall normally be the price or cost as shown on our Web Site on the date of the order. Up to date prices can be found on our Web Site which is continuously updated
- In the event of product being listed at an incorrect price as a result of a typographical error, UKCF has the right at any time during the purchase process to cancel any orders for product listed at the incorrect price. If a credit or debit card has already been charged, in the event that we cancel your order, your card will be refunded in full.
- Unless otherwise stated, prices shown include VAT and delivery. Note in delivery surcharges may apply in certain areas.
- In the event of product being shown in an image with any accessories (including, but not limited to TVs, DVD players, plug extension leads, vases etc.) these are not included for sale with the product advertised.
- UKCF (trading division of Troy Innovations Ltd) shall, in any event extend its sole liability and the user's sole remedy for a defective product supplied under these terms and conditions to the replacement of the defective product.
- UKCF (a trading division of Troy Innovations Ltd) shall not be liable for any loss, financial loss, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising whether suffered by you or a third party.
- Placing an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions of purchase. Please read them carefully. We recommend printing these out for future reference.
- See our delivery options and policy.
- UKCF do not store any credit or debit card details. We are committed to protecting customer privacy and we will only use personal information that we collect in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- It is our strict policy not to sell or pass on personal contact details to third parties for marketing purposes.
- UKCF uses SAGEPAY to ensure the highest level of internet security. All transaction information passed between Value TV Stands sites and the Sagepay VSP Systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely secure in the knowledge that nothing you pass to the Sagepay servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
- Sagepay has multiple private links into the banking network that are completely separate from the Internet and which do not cross any publicly accessible networks. Any cardholder information sent to the banks and any authorisation message coming back is secure and cannot be tampered with
- We do not store any credit or debit card details.